Recipe & Photo Credit: Best Recipe Box
3 medium zucchini ,cut lengthwise into wedges
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
1 teaspoon dried herbs – thyme, oregano, basil, rosemary, etc…
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Kosher salt , to taste
black pepper , to taste (freshly ground if possible)
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200° C. Line a baking tray with baking paper or aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In bowl, combine Parmesan, dried herbs, smoked paprika and garlic powder salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Toss the zucchini with olive oil and roll in parmesan/herb mixture to coat all sides. Place zucchini onto prepared baking tray. Sprinkle with extra parmesan/herb mixture if needed.
4. Bake until crisp, about 15 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Garnish with parsley. Serve warm.