Recipe & Photo Credit: Know Your Produce
2 cups broccoli
2 medium potatoes
1/4 cup onion minced
1 large egg
1/2-1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
Broccoli Tater Tot Dip
2 tablespoons ketchup or tomato sauce
2 teaspoons mustard
1/2 teaspoon sweet relish
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Steam or boil broccoli and potatoes.
3. Cook broccoli and potatoes until tender, but not mushy.
4. Once they are done mash the potatoes with a potato masher.
5. Chop the broccoli and onion in a blender or food processor, you can also chop finely if you’d prefer.
6. Mix together the veggies, egg, salt, pepper, and garlic.
7. Form the mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet.
8. Lightly spray the tots with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes.