Recipe & Photo Credit: Best Recipes
2 cups penne uncooked
125 g pitted olives halved marinated
150 g sun-dried tomatoes cut in half
150 g fetta cubed
2 cups baby spinach washed
1 carrot thinly sliced
1/2 red onion small thinly sliced
1/2 red capsicum sliced
1/2 cucumber sliced
1/4 cup pine nuts toasted
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tsp mustard
3 tsp lemon juice
1 pinch salt and pepper *to taste
1. Cook pasta in salted boiling water. Once cooked, strain in cold water until pasta has cooled through.
2. Add all ingredients into a large salad bowl and toss together.
3. Add all ingredients for the dressing in a screw-top jar, shake well until combined.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Dress salad just before serving, or leave aside for people to add to their own if desired.