Recipe & Photo Credit: Half Baked Harvest
750 g boneless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
zest and juice of 1 lemon
salt and pepper
1 onion, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
3 cloves garlic, minced or grated
1 cup dry white wine or low-sodium chicken broth
2 peaches, sliced
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons toasted pistachios, chopped
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
2. Rub the chicken all over with 1 tablespoon olive oil, paprika, and lemon zest, and season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large oven safe skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken to the pan and sear on both sides until golden, about 5 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet.
4. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. When the oil shimmers, add the onion and cook 5 minutes, or until fragrant. Add the ginger and garlic and cook another minute. Reduce the heat to medium low and pour in the chicken broth and lemon juice. Slide the chicken back into the pan. Simmer the chicken for 10-15 minutes until cooked through. Arrange the peaches evenly around the chicken. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 5 minutes or until the peaches are just charred.
5. Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, basil, balsamic vinegar, and pistachios in a medium bowl.
6. Spoon the sauce over the chicken, then top with peaches, feta, and any remaining pan sauce. EAT.