Recipe & Photo Credit: Bake Play Smile
2 sheets of defrosted puff pastry
150 g roasted pumpkin chopped
80 g feta cheese crumbled into chunks
100 g milk or cream
sea salt and pepper to season
4 tsp caramelised onion
fresh rosemary sprigs
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2. Place the puff pastry sheets over a loose bottomed tart tin and trim the edges.
3. Place the roasted pumpkin chunks and feta cheese onto the pastry.
4. Add the eggs, milk, salt and pepper to a bowl and mix until well combined (if using a Thermomix, mix on Speed 4 for 20 seconds).
5. Pour the egg mixture over top of the pumpkin and feta.
6. Swirl through the caramelised onion and sprinkle over the fresh rosemary (optional).
7. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.